Pass by this post if you’re prudish. Once upon a time ago I did plenty lickle scribbling at the website Quora, and was be-quilled as a Top Writer there, an honor that surely exceeds that of being a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate or the recipient of the 2016 Sam Adams Award, as was my friend and brother and hero John Kiriakou just yesterday.
I was popular among some there, and not among others, principally Marc Bodnick, who is a very very and somewhat secretly rich and generally good guy who holds some deeply retarded and destructive political ideas. He was the so-called “adult in the room” (Quora was founded by a couple of early and important employees of Facebook, Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever, who were young when they brought Quora into being).
To put a point on the loathsomeness of Marc’s politics, he was an early and ardent supporter in the 2016 Presidential race of one of the most depraved, ass-backward, demonic, for-sale-to-the-wealthy politicians who has ever lived in this nation or any other, Scott Walker. To call Scott Walker a gonad dipped in motor oil would be to honor him beyond the station he actually occupies spiritually, morally, and intellectually.
I digress. Bodnick banned me from Quora for my political views, my capacity for expressing them and documenting my positions to the nines with footnotes. (How he justified that is a more than lickle bit hilarious tale in and of itself, one soon to be told.) Everything I wrote at Quora is retained on servers, like else that occurs on the web, thanks NSA, and could be restored should Adam D’Angelo wave his wand.
Not likely to happen, ‘specially now, ‘specially today! Time will tell. Time always does, Bob Marley said it, watch this to learn why Nesta was the Christ of his era. (He is still active today in that regard, as the conscious understand.)
Back to bowing to the feminine, the most important thing I or you or anyone can do. One of the reasons this site receives as little traffic as it does is that the founders of sites like Google, Facebook, Amazon, and the other people who control search results on the web is that I have in the past often posted photographs of unclothed persons, like so.
Those folks are — or were, I don’t know them personally or monitor their spiritual and sexual development — backward in their thinking about sexual matters, the arts of love, the right and necessity of humans to discuss and look upon and think about such things.
Now I shall post something that will educate them once again, and perhaps also peel their eyebrows and further marginalize this site in web search results. I wrote what follows at Quora, which was and is designed to get out into circulation all the knowledge that’s stored in human brains, not libraries when asked by Ben Fraser to answer a question about how to properly give oral love to a woman:
1. Be a lifelong student. From magazines in the supermarket checkout line to popular books on sex tips (a mere 2,997 results at Amazon) to exquisite ancient Taoist techniques collected in books like Art of the Bedchamber The Chinese Sexual Yoga Classics Including Women’s Solo Meditation Texts, there’s a vast garden of information available about how to be a more delicious lover. There are excellent websites and an endless array of weekend workshops. Elevate your understanding beyond what you learned in dorm rooms and from watching internet porn. Great sex is truly bottomless, and whether you want to rock someone’s world for a weekend or keep a lifelong marriage from growing stale in bed, it’s possible if you’re a studious scamp.
2. Liberate your inner whore. I mean it in the sacred sense, not the pedestrian one. There’s a lascivious love monster living inside all of us. This may be your one and only life! Give yourself permission — since you’re the only one who can — to let yours out and revel in the physical magnificence gifted you by the gods. (Conversely, accept responsibility for the fact that only you can deny yourself that privilege: if your life isn’t a sexual symphony, step up and become a better conductor.)
3. Release your voice. There’s an energy center in your throat. It’s as important to good sex as the one between your hipbones, the one in your ribcage, or the one between your ears. If you’re not using it to make requests, issue orders, create your own brand of erotic poetry, and emit soothing and startling animal sounds, you’re permanently operating at half-throttle. Accept the premise, open your lips, waggle your tongue, and your happiness level and that of everyone you’re intimate with will go up immeasurably over time. The ALL-IMPORTANT corollary to this is to open your ears: actively and regularly solicit, tease out, and pay careful attention to what your lover expresses through her own voice.
4. Be a good librarian. Maintain your collection of books, videos, and urls. Revisit them from time to time. You’ll forget things because you’ve gone through a quiet spell sexually or been in a relationship with someone who didn’t care for lingerie or your magical Two Finger Trick. You can keep from losing them forever if you have good habits — think of it as your version of, you know, reading the Bible.
5. Never forget that sex is a form of prayer (to whatever you imagine is most high). And a form of play. Both sensibilities are essential. Holding them simultaneously is ideal.
1. First, banish the idea of specific techniques! This isn’t a cow you’re milking or a lawnmower engine in need of a rebuild. What lies before you is a woman, quite literally the source of everything. If you don’t have that attitude about your sweetums, perhaps you should address that before trying to worship her most sacred center. Are you doing this as part of a kiss-lips / tweak-nipples / lick-and-a-promise sequence designed just to get your dick wet? Don’t bother — it’s a shabby transparent lie, you won’t impress her, and you’re doing men everywhere a disservice by perpetuating this behavior.
2. Assume the proper position. Are you instead here, on your knees, before God Herself, with the genuinely grateful, profoundly humble desire to drink deeply of her heavenly nectar and please her in every way? This is the proper soul stance from which to proceed.
3. Communicate. This is essential at every step of lovemaking, in every relationship. It doesn’t always have to be verbal — a guiding hand, a guttural moan, a sharp intake of breath all convey information — but it often must be, and you should be skilled at both expressing your desires and soliciting free, easy, joyful input from your partner. Whether it’s before you ever get sexual, or as you’re peeling out of your Superman and Wonder Woman underpants, you should make this clear in your own words: “Baby, I want to make you happy here, and I want to be happy here myself, and I believe communication is a big part of that. So please tell me, without being shy, without editing yourself, what I can do, or do faster or slower or softer or harder, or stop doing altogether because I’m boring you to tears. Talk to me, early and often. I mean it.” And do.
4. Breathe. This is generally a good idea in life, but it’s critical in bed. Feed your body oxygen, relax it, expand it, in every moment. The more deeply you breathe, the more profoundly you can experience pleasure in your body and transmit it to another. Consciously breathe into every corner of yourself all the time. Notice that when you get closing to coming, you start holding and shortening your breath — if you reverse that, you’ll both last longer and get far higher along the way.
5. Inhale reverently as you approach the sea. Women can be subconsciously or consciously apprehensive about their scent. Let her know as you’re moving toward it that you want to be just where you are: that you’re homing in on something you love, worship, want to dive deep into. A woman’s sexual center is like the ocean in many ways — in its motions, its life-giving nature, and in its perfume. Barring a real medical problem like a yeast imbalance, women smell exquisite, just as does the sea. If you don’t appreciate this, you shouldn’t be eating pussy, plain and simple, because you’re going to do it terribly and she’s going to know you’re only trading a cheap nod for a fuck. If you do appreciate this, make it plain as day: I’m in heaven, girl, and it’s the scent at the center of you that’s taking me there.
6. Be very gentle and respectful to begin. It isn’t just that there are 8,000 nerves in her clitoris, more than you have in your entire cock, though that’s so. It’s that this is a delicate moment for some women. She’s making herself vulnerable to you — especially vulnerable if it’s your first time together. If she’s like most women, she’s had some dark experiences in this department with men gnawing rudely on her clit, determined to make her come in a minute and a half. Use a light touch, brushing your lips here and there, settling a soft kiss on her mound, stroking her labia with sensitivity and love in your fingers, inhaling with a pleasurable sigh as you settle in. When you take her pussy into your mouth, think of it first as a spoonful of ice cream that you don’t want to melt — hold it that gently, suck it that sweetly, allow it to warm and flood and soften on your tongue. Take your time, and make it plain to her, verbally and otherwise, that that’s what you intend to do. This isn’t a way station, man, this is the main course. Unwind and enjoy the meal at length. If there’s a time for more aggressive sucking, licking, and fingering, she’ll let you know it when you get there — but you never will if you start out all aggro. That’s not lovemaking, it’s an assault.
7. Know the lay of the land. This is the actual structure of the clitoris (in yellow):
Were you aware of that? Most men aren’t. (That’s why you should have things like Sophia Wallace’s Cliteracy Project in your url library.) Astonishingly, this structure was discovered only in 1998 (shame on you, male scientists, where are your priorities?!). As you can see, vagina, labia, and clitoris are very thoroughly intertwined. The discoverer of this glorious architecture, Australian urologist Dr. Helen O’Connell, says that “the vaginal wall is, in fact, the clitoris” and that the female sexual structure is equivalent in size to the male penis. In any case, the clit isn’t just the little “man in a boat” — it’s a bird with wings and a tail, and the wonderful nub you’ve been thinking of as the thing itself is just its lovable beak. To give good head to your girl, you need to attend to every feather, and that’s going to involve not just your lips and tongue, but your fingers, palms, penetration, and pressure on and in her hips, mound, labia, vagina, and ass. There’s a lot to explore, it’s all alive, it’s all connected, and stimulating multiple areas at once is the path to pleasure. Which brings us to
8. The G-spot. Do you see that area, in the second diagram above, about an inch and a half into the vagina where the clitoris surrounds it? That general area is very sensitive — you’ll find that if you concentrate the attentions of the head of your cock there when you’re fucking, benefits will accrue. The same is true when you’re eating a woman’s pussy: gently (at first, and as a default until you’re instructed to do otherwise) introduce a fingertip into her vagina, and begin to caress, stroke, and massage every nook, cranny, and crevice of her entryway. (You will find within most women, especially younger women, areas which seem to be holding tension, which have a bit of rigidity about them. Without attempting to Rolf them, just be present to them with light, loving, tender, perhaps even completely still touch. This will draw energy there, which will soften and heal, and allow more sexual chi and happiness to flow.) Don’t get in a hurry to discover the depths. In time, if you focus your stroking on the interior, anterior wall of the vagina, you’ll discover great sensitivity there. She may wish for you to add another finger, perhaps even two. Ask, if it isn’t perfectly clear from her movements! With time and attention, this area will firm up and you’ll likely feel a raised spot, maybe the size of a quail’s egg, maybe the size of a small hen’s, there. Here’s an approximation from G-Spot Lover:
You may not feel a pronounced spot at all, in some women, but the nerves are there. You’re at the base of the clitoris, essentially, and stroking here as you lick, suck, circle, smooch, hum upon, fellate and — gently, lovingly, with ample lubrication! — thumb massage her outer clitoris will make magic happen. Pressure with your palm on her lower abdomen above her pubic bone will intensify the pleasure, if you’re handy and can do several things at once. Pressing there, while massaging toward the pressure from inside, while sucking, licking, and laving the outer clitoris — well, that can be a very good way to garden, if you’ve prepared the ground well beforehand.
9. Did I mention communication? I must’ve, but this is a good time to remind you: be regularly, verbally, in touch with your lover. Ask her if she’s feeling good, if she likes this, if she likes that, if there’s anything she’d like you to intensify or repeat or stop or settle into a focused rhythm on. Listen to not just what she tells you with her words, but what she tells you with her body, her breath, her moans, her pants, her sighs. If you aren’t eliciting any, don’t bear down, determined to drive them out of her. This is pretty much always counter-productive and can even result in her faking pleasure to get it over with. Instead, coax her sexual energy to rise to you. Don’t focus on making her orgasm; if you’re good at giving head, she’ll either do that a lot in time or she’s the kind of woman who prefers the process to the conclusion (they exist). Do every bit of this with open heart, loving lips, come-hither fingers, your happy breath on her pussy. Tell her you love her, make her laugh, create an atmosphere of lingering joy, appreciation, prayer. If and when she wants you to manhandle her more, she’ll make it very clear.
10. There’s no #10. From here it’s off the chart and into the marvelous mystery. Remember, as Siri says, that this isn’t a two-minute project. It’s a song you’re writing, maybe even a symphony, with your fingers and lips and tongue and, above all, your attitude. Be grateful, worshipful, and happy — if you’re lucky enough to be eating pussy, the gods are telling you very directly just how much they love you.
roars down a rock falls
near the broken concrete dam
salamanders lay their eggs among the water
cress that spills out from the spring and
where the farm house stood
a snake’s shed
the great death,
and in the cool ashes of
the funeral pyre you
will meet what
By letting go of thoughts,
sacrificing all sentiment,
absorbed in stillness and doing
not-doing, you will find that
the universe comes
can now buy
Wei wu Wei Ching as part of a
for iPhone or iPad for less than
the cost of one hardcover